Submit Your Film
ENTRIES ARE NOW OPEN FOR THE 2019 FLEURIEU FILM FESTIVAL
FLEURIEU FILM FESTIVAL SUBMISSIONS
- The Fleurieu Film Festival films must be 8 minutes and under and use the 2019 theme of 'CLIMATE CHANGE - HOT TOPIC/KOOL FILMS'.
- Entries must be MPEG-4 (MP4) or Quicktime (MOV) format via Dropbox, Google Drive (or similar) OR uploaded on Vimeo as a password protected link for us to download. We do not accept entries in other formats.
- Submissions to be received no later than 5.00 pm ACST 23/11/2018
- Entry fee of $25 to be paid via electronic funds transfer (use name as reference)
BSB: 633 000 | Account No: 158606004 | Account Name: Fleurieu Films Inc
- Entry fee includes one complimentary General Admission ticket to the Festival.
- The Fleurieu Film Festival has the right to use all films entered into the Fleurieu Film Festival for the screening and advertising of the festival, whether that be photos, footage from the film or both.
- It is the sole responsibility of the filmmakers and their production companies if they breach copyrights for music, photos, scripts, any visual or written material within their films.
- No disputes will be entered into, the winners are the sole decision of the Fleurieu Film Festival.
- You will receive an email to confirm we have received your submission.
Finalists will be contacted via email on 5 January 2019 and asked to submit 2 publicity shots.
Finalists will receive a complimentary VIP ticket to the Festival.