Saturday 9 February
6.30 pm - 11.00 pm
Film Screening & Awards Night
60 Olivers Rd, Mclaren Vale
To be opened by world-renowned sound engineer, Jon Lemon.
Join us for an amazing evening that will include:
- screening of the 10 film finalists
- gourmet food from the famous S.C. Pannell chefs, Hayley White & Cam Clarke
- funky music to entertain you
- award winning wines from S.C. Pannell
- food and coffee vans offering a range of delicacies
- FFF/S.C. Pannell offer includes ticket entry, meal, glass of wine
- FFF/S.C. Pannell offer - $75 (ticket, meal, glass of wine)
- General Admission - $35 (ticket only)
- Concession - $30 (ticket only)
- Student - $25 (ticket only)
Sunday 10 February
11.00 am - 1.00 pm
Film Makers Forum
McLaren Vale & Fleurieu Visitors Centre
796 Main Road, McLaren Vale
Join in the conversation, ask questions of a panel of experienced film makers and network with your peers.
More About the Festival
The 10 finalist films will incorporate the 2019 theme for the Fleurieu Film Festival:
"Climate Change - Hot Topic/Kool Films"
The City of Onkaparinga is partnering with the Fleurieu Film Festival around this exciting theme, using the arts to communicate the science of climate change.
A Word from our Patron
Fleurieu Film Festival Patron, renowned Australian actor, Erik Thomson says, ‘I’m inspired and excited by the 2019 Fleurieu Film Festival theme - Climate Change - Hot Topic/Kool Films. Climate change is an enormous challenge and this is a wonderful opportunity to shine a light on all the creative solutions and ideas being implemented right across our community. I can’t wait to see what our film makers come up with.’
Our new, exciting venue for the 2019 Fleurieu Film Festival is S.C. Pannell, McLaren Vale . . .